First of all thank you for visiting our site. Now that you are here, we may have transferred a cookie to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of information sent from this website to your browser for storage on your computer. If you want to know more about them there is a useful explanation on Wikipedia, HTTP Cookies.
Where do the cookies come from?
- The software that runs this site may transfer a temporary cookie so it can keep track of what it’s doing. As it’s temporary it maybe deleted when you leave here.
- To enable us to judge the effectiveness of our site we use statistical tools such as Google Analytic’s. This may store cookies to track new and repeat visitors. It does not have any detail about who you are.
- Cookies used on this site do not contain any personal information.
- Any information collected is anonymous and generalised.
- This site will not sell any email addresses and names to any third party.
- Any email addresses/names left in comments or mentioned in emails sent to me will be kept private and not sold to anyone
- Your privacy is respected at all times.
If you wish to know how to remove cookies then AboutCookies.org should be of help.